Date(s) - 09/27/2019
11:00 am - 5:30 pm
Warriors Mark Wingshooting Lodge
Categories No Categories
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 11:00 – 12:00 PM Registration and Warm Up Games (Shells not provided)
- 12:00 – 12:45 PM Lunch & Safety Meeting
- 1:00 – 4:30 PM Competition
- 4:00 – 5:30 PM Happy Hour, Raffle and Awards
- Shooters get 100 shells over 18 stations. (If you’d like to make a greater impact, you may bring your own and help reduce our event costs).
- If you do not bring your own ammunition, 12, 16, or 20 gauge ammunition will be supplied. All other gauges must be supplied by the participant.
- Shells for games and warm-ups are not included. Please bring your own, or you can purchase 12, 16, & 20 gauge shells at the lodge. Price is $8 per box of 25 shells.
- Waivers must be signed prior to event participation.
- Awards will be given to the top 3 teams, and top 3 individual scores.
- Mulligans will be available for purchase throughout the event and can be used at any station.
- One mulligan allows for 2 shots to redo the volley at any station. Please notate mulligan use on your score sheet. If you run out of mulligans, they will be available for sale along the course.
- Mulligans are only sold as a set of 3 for $25 and may be purchased throughout the day.
- Mulligans are not transferable to other shooters.
- Price includes lunch, dinner, happy hour, and drinks.
- Scoring will be based on the honor system shooters are responsible for keeping track of their own scores.
- It is recommended that proper shooting attire is worn for the proper gun and mounting safety.
- No loaded guns are to be carried from station to station.
- Guns must be carried broken or with the action open when traveling between stations.
- Only when it is your turn at the station will you load your gun with the appropriate number of shells.
- No guns are to be carried into the Lodge.
- Guns should be kept in your car or at staging areas.
Please make sure to complete team registration with purchase bellow:
Note: Full Payment, Contact Info, & Logos are due 2 weeks before event to ensure inclusion in all print materials.
Bookings are closed for this event.